- weekend of sailing on the Chesapeake
- moved from DE to MD
- went tubing in Harpers Ferry, WV
- have gone to 2 comedy shows
- attended the US Open
- went to a local wine festival
- picked local peas, strawberries and blueberries with a sideshow of llamas, goats, peacocks, etc.
- took a trip to Asheville, NC which included
- hiking up to a waterfall and jumping off rocks into a swimming hole
- lots of good food, beer and friends
- an Afro-Brazilian dance class with live percussionists
- I've been eating, eating, and eating some more. Also trying to spend as much time as possible with my fabulous family and friends. Anyone want to plan a visit to Uganda? It'll be fun!!!
The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.
Sunday, July 3, 2011
(F)unemployment
My apologies for the delay in updates. Unemployment, or what I'd now like to refer to as 'funemployment,' sure is a busy life! I don't know why I didn't quit much sooner. Here's a quick recap of my activities since I left work:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment