I FINALLY made it into Kampala to buy a modem and surge protector. Hopefully now I'll come out from under the rock I've been living under. Anywho, I'm going to attempt to upload some pics in no particular order to see how much memory they use and how long it takes.
Hope everything in the US and Czech is great! I only have a bit over a week of training left... then headed to Entebbe/Kampala area for swearing in... then up north for the next two years. I'm getting closer to knowing more about my future house- looks like I may have an outlet for electricity after all. Fingers crossed. Outdoor bathing and latrine though. Can't have it all I suppose. I'm happy and healthy and looking forward to getting to work.
 |
| Griffin and Stephanie on the long walk to training |
 |
| The hill to my house. Turn left at the sand pile. |
 |
| Before the USAID/PC Party |
 |
| Mama monkey at the zoo |
No comments:
Post a Comment