The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just as I started to feel old...

Last Tuesday I had the unfortunate experience of discovering my first gray hair. Shiny and silver actually. It really threw me for a loop and all week I've been thinking that everything is going to be downhill from here. But, last night I went to bed around midnight and I just woke up. It's noon. I slept for twelve hours straight with no problem. Awesome.
I'd like to think that I have a single worn out hair follicle. Let's hope it gets back on track after all this beauty sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Don't fret. You're too young to have emerging gray hairs - I'm sure it was a genetic mutant, caused by the stress of too much (5 years) of cubicle life. :) That's about to change!

    ReplyDelete