The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Monday, September 3, 2012

All Moved In!

I've settled in to my new house (room) after a pretty easy move. Thanks to the help of a few friends, I was moved out of my old place and into my new one within a few hours. And there was no drama with my previous landlords, despite letting them know that I was moving out on the very day I moved (I was worried about that, but apparently that's how things are done here).

The ladies helped me organize before I packed
My moving help- in my new living room!

The quail grass spinach is flowering

The only flowers in Pajule are at my house :)

When I get back to town, this bushy mess will be cleaned up

Still getting collards and kale!

View from the yard


Today I'm off to Gulu, then to Masaka and finally Rwanda. Travel pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment