The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Mail Call

I love, love, love getting mail! Thanks to everyone that's sent me cards or packages. You're great.



I thought I should give an update on things I'd like or don't need in case you're planning on sending anything in the near future. If something is already in route, no worries, I have another year left and plenty of villagers that would be happy to inherit a few American luxuries.

Thanks to you guys, I have plenty of...

  • spices and condiments
  • toiletries- soap, toothpaste, medicine, etc.
  • antibacterial hand soap
  • tea
  • books
Things I'd like...
  • tuna or chicken packets
  • vacuum-packed pepporoni, salami, or bacon pieces
  • AAA and AA batteries
  • clorox wipes
  • deodorant
  • healthy snacks
  • Starbucks instant coffee packets (I think they're called Via) and EmergenC vitamin drink packets
  • Anything else fun- magazines, hand-me-down summer clothes, postcards, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment