The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Around the house

My new closet!!!
My new kitchen counter/food storage

Rita and her daughter Faith. Her son, Elvis, not pictured.

Thomas has nothing on my English muffins!
Took inspiration from my sis and made makeshift ratatouille.
Mixed about everything available in the market: eggplant, sweet potato, onions, garlic (from Gulu), tomatoes, green pepper, and a seasoning called 'Royco' that is probably full of MSG and may cause cancer. Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for more pics! When I first looked this morning they didnt' all load, but now I see them just fine. Love seeing glimpses into your life. Keep em coming lil sis! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room and kitchen are so neat! Very much unlike you existed while at home in the old 'ville'. Congrats on growing up! Love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete