The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Out of Africa

And what a contrast it is! Prague is beautiful and I've had a great time visiting with family and enjoying all the luxuries Prague has to offer. A few highlights include:

  • Seeing the family!!!
  • Eating and drinking lots of everything
  • The best massage ever 
  • Going to church in a castle
  • Boat ride through town
  • A culinary adventure at Sansho (www.sansho.cz) which included eating 7 different creatures in one delicious meal, crazy! (salmon, soft shell crab, pork belly, octopus, lamb, duck and beef in 6 courses!
And I still have a week of paradise left! More updates to come...



























1 comment:

  1. Great pictures = Wonderful memories. Hold on to these!

    ReplyDelete