Two weeks from today, I'll be picking up my sis at the Entebbe airport. Our sister's vacation will finally happen... even if we're not on an exotic beach, sipping pina coladas and reading gossip mags, it's sure to be a great time.
Jen, get ready for the world of pit latrines, beans and posho and bumpy bus rides! We'll be traveling up-country where we'll stay in my village for a few days (in my one-room house with no running water), then we'll head to Murchison Falls National Park to boat the Nile, hike the falls, and hopefully see lots of local animals.
I couldn't be happier that Jen is willing to brave this adventure with me... It will definitely be a vacation to remember!
P.S. Matt, I promise to take good care of her.
Woohoo, here I come. Adventure, check!
ReplyDeleteShe's halfway there right now, on a 7 hr layover in Dubui. Bet you can't wait much longer? Please take & post lots of pictures.
ReplyDelete