- 2 mice
- 1 rat
- 1 scorpion
- Numerous mosquitoes
- 1 moth (the size of my hand)
And thanks to a helpful guest, a tarantula-sized spider also lost it's life. One of these days the critters will learn to stay away. Thank goodness for sticky traps and DOOM (bug spray that probably has 'cancer' listed as one of its ingredients).
Griffin and Matt stopped by Pajule during their tour of the north to get a night of real village living under their belts. I didn't disappoint... power was out, we caught a rat and the highlight of their 24 hours in Pajule- drum roll... a trip to the piggery. Other highlights included a trip to my 'market,' constant dust storms and boiling temperatures. I sent them off to their next destination in an overcrowded car, with Griffin riding in the hatchback trunk. What can I say, I'm a great hostess.
| Matt and the rat |
| At the piggery |
I'm glad your house didn't offer such wildlife during my visit. The door-knocking mouse was good enough. Happy you had friends to share in this joy :) Yay for the piggies!
ReplyDelete