The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Home, Sweet Home

Sorry for the prolonged silence. It's been a crazy last few weeks, but I'm back in Uganda safe and sound after a fantastic vacation in Prague (pics to come as soon as I get free internet). Until then, here's a pic of the sun setting over the Baha'i temple in Kampala.


I'm back home in Pajule now, but only for a few days. On Friday I'll head back down to Kampala and then even further south to Bushenyi district to participate in Camp GLOW (Girls Leading Our World). More updates from the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment