The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Eggxiety

I look forward to the day that I can crack an egg without severe dread.

What is there to fear, you might ask.... and, well, you probably don't want to know. Let's just say that I prefer to have my eggs regulated... or at least glanced over by someone who knows if the egg was laid this century, and/or whether or not it had the potential to be hatched...

... I think I'm off omlettes again for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh. Please tally up all war stories and bundle them for maximum impact when negotiating departure dates. BHI or bust.

    ReplyDelete