I asked if this meant that the father was really a snake. No one laughed. I was told that this 'usually' happens when someone has cursed you, so beware.
If you have a snake baby, you're supposed to feed the snake when it comes around, and let it go about freely. It won't hurt you, and you're supposed to treat it like any other child. Now you know what to do in case this happens to you.
In other news, my house is currently overrun with teeny, tiny frogs. Weird. They're pretty cute... but Ugandans seem to be afraid of them, which makes me wonder if I should be afraid of them too... I think I'll let them stay as long as they stay out of my drinking water and eat the malaria-carrying mosquitoes. "Live and let live!"
That road sign looks like something from the old time annual Frederick Fair Carnival carny sideshow (which you were always steered clear of). As for the tiny frogs, might they be like our own SC tree frogs, which eat a whole lot of bugs in the day but are quite noisy at night?
ReplyDelete