The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Leaving, on a jet plane
But don't worry, I know when I'll be back again.
Heading to Cairo now and will be there until the 22rd (we're staying at the Australian hotel if you need me).
Then off to Addis Ababa where we'll stay with a FSO family until June 25 when we'll drive to Bahir Dar and then Gondar.
We'll fly from Gondar to Lalibela on the 28th and back to Addis on the 30th. I'll be without phone or internet but will post when I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Need updates!!! Miss u!
ReplyDelete