The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Travel Update

We made it to and from Cairo unscathed. Glad to get out before the real demonstrations started. We're finishing up our tour of Ethiopia and will be back in Entebbe on the 3rd. I have some great pics of the pyramids in Cairo, the churches and castles in Ethiopia and other general awesomeness. We've had a great trip and I've really enjoyed seeing the vastly different cultures in Egypt and Ethiopia. I'm looking forward to getting home, where all the PCVs will celebrate the 4th of July together in Ft. Portal, followed by my cohort's COS conference in Jinja. I'll know my departure date in two weeks! Crazy how fast time flies. I should be back in Pajule, drilling a borehole by the 13th... pics to come then!

No comments:

Post a Comment