Also, I got my first piece of furniture delivered yesterday. It’s beautiful and now gives me room to chop veggies and store all my food and dishes off the floor. Exciting stuff. My wardrobe should be finished sometime next week. I’ll post pics as soon as I get to fast internet.
I’m happy to say that my stomach issues have subsided with the help of Cipro. I made a great batch of English muffins that have made my week food-wise.
Tomorrow I leave for Kitgum where I’ll be until Thursday. The PCVs are holding a conference to share skills and give us an opportunity to hang out. Hope to learn a bit about grant writing and youth empowerment programs. If nothing else, it’s a chance to eat good food and drink cold beer (if there’s power that is). Hope everyone is enjoying the cold weather!
No comments:
Post a Comment