I love Pretoria.
I'm still not used to the guys in the super short shorts, especially since showing your knees in Uganda is a serious offense.
Stoplights are called 'robots' here. I was a bit confused the first time I asked for directions in Pretoria. And there are traffic lights here... and people abide by traffic laws. It's amazing.
I've been eating cheese like there's no tomorrow. Or like there's no cheese for the next two years at least.
It's also perpetually summertime wherever I am. It's been hot here, and will be even hotter back in Pajule... especially hot in Dec/Jan. I wonder if I'll ever get sick of summer. On that note, yesterday the doctor said that I could get my stitches wet, so off to the pool I go! This is the life!
Please continue to be "eating cheese like there's no tomorrow" as it's probably good for your bone replacement healing. But don't forget to have an equal portion of fruits to go along with it :)
ReplyDeleteHi, Erin! Glad you're healing and enjoying Pretoria. Take care of yourself, and enjoy all of this time. I envy you! Sandy Smith
ReplyDelete