The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Vacation-Ready

Grass slashed- check.
Trash burned- check.
Dishes washed- check.
Gas stove turned off- check.
Perishables eaten- check.
Dry goods stored from rats- check.
Laundry done- check.
Bags packed- check.
Windows locked- check.
Cat basket packed- check.
Work done- check.

Time to hit the road!

First stop, Kitgum. Next stop Kampala. Then to the airport in Entebbe. Short layover in London. And Friday night I'll be in PRAGUE!!! It feels like a universe away, but I can't wait to get there!!!


2 comments:

  1. Have a great time; I know your Mom is excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prague on a Friday night with the Traille clan IS a universe away from where you've been lately. Enjoy your visit & be sure to hug those little munchkins constantly!

    ReplyDelete