The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Monday, January 28, 2013

back on the grid

I got to Kampala on Friday and was just able to get my computer fixed. It's nice to be back in touch!

While passing through Gulu, I was able to pick up my mail- so a BIG THANK YOU is in order. Can't wait to get back to Gulu to pick up the stuff to take it home and bask in the glory of American/Czech goodness! SOOOOOOOOO FUN! You guys make my village life a million times better. Seriously.

I'm in the 'big city' for meetings and will post some pics and updates soon. Hope all is well on your side of the rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment