The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Around the compound


My basil plants after only 3 days! Yay for fertile Uganda!
Hopefully I'll have chives, scallions and tomatoes starting here soon.

A beautiful sky across the street

3 comments:

  1. Cool! Your garden progress is well ahead of mine! Good luck with your seeds sprouting - keep us posted on their progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your garden!!! love to read your posts. Do you have beautiful birds there? If yes, what kinds? yesterday I was visited by a wonderful woodpeecker. He came to eat my bay leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for plants! I love your updates too. Keep 'em coming, Erin!

    ReplyDelete