The purpose of this blog is to stay connected with my friends and family while I transition from Delaware to Maryland to Uganda and beyond. I'd like to use this forum to share my experiences and record my adventures while serving as an Economic Development Volunteer in the Peace Corps.
Friday, May 4, 2012
Pizza Party
We needed some help getting the wet wood started (we weren't cooking children)
These look great! Whoever makes the crust is a professional. By the way, have you tried the powdered milk? good or gross? I saw that you left two boxes. I could mail them if you like it.
The pizzas look good, but how did they taste? If the oven works, we could start sending you some things that need baking (like chockolet chip cookie dough, blueberry muffins, etc.) Let us know! I've got two packs of dried milk in the mail stream to you already - hope it arrives! Thanks for the pictures!!!!
These look great! Whoever makes the crust is a professional.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, have you tried the powdered milk? good or gross? I saw that you left two boxes. I could mail them if you like it.
The pizzas look good, but how did they taste? If the oven works, we could start sending you some things that need baking (like chockolet chip cookie dough, blueberry muffins, etc.) Let us know! I've got two packs of dried milk in the mail stream to you already - hope it arrives! Thanks for the pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete